We help CEOs and CFOs with DCAA compliance
We know you have a lot to manage while you are trying to grow your business, and you cannot afford to have incorrect bookkeeping entries.
You could be fined, disbarred and blacklisted if you are not DCAA compliant. Don’t take the risk.
- Are you at risk of losing your government contract because your bookkeeping systems are not DCAA compliant?
- Have you been audited and need help getting through it?
- Are you trying to grow your business and need assistance landing larger contracts?
- Do you struggle with understanding what transactions are allocable, allowable, and reasonable?
Fill out our FREE, no obligation form to Request A Cursory Review
We Can Help You Become DCAA Compliant
We have been helping companies stay compliant for 50 years and want to make it easy for you to grow your business. You won’t have to worry about facing an audit alone. Instead, you can spend your time going after larger contracts. Our minority certified firm is constantly staying abreast of FAR subpart 42 changes through continuing education courses. We are committed to making sure you have the latest information about DCAA compliance.
What is DCAA Compliance?
DCAA, or the Defense Contract Audit Agency, performs an audit or a pre-award survey of a government contractor to assess the contractor’s compliance with the FAR. The FAR is the principal set of rules in the Federal Acquisition Regulation System. This system consists of sets of regulations issued by agencies of the Federal government to administer what is called the “acquisition process,” the process through which the government purchases (“acquires”) goods and services.
How To Achieve DCAA Compliance
- Implement a DCAA Compliant Accounting System – We will help you upgrade your Accounting System to a DCAA compliant system
- Analyze your Accounting System – We will review your entire system and prior years transactions to ensure compliance
- Audit Help – If you are scheduled for an audit, we will be there to represent you against the DCAA auditors
We Make It Easy To Work With Us
- Request a Cursory Review – Complete a short form letting us know about your system and pay a retainer fee
- Receive a Quote – After reviewing your system we will give you a timeframe for compliance and a price quote
- Become Compliant – We will start working on your area of concern
Why Choose Waddy Accounting Services?
Waddy Accounting Services has been providing tax preparation and consulting, bookkeeping, financial preparation and payroll management services to Baltimore and the surrounding areas since 1970. Our attention to personalized service continues to set us apart.
Our goal has always been to help our clients achieve financial balance. We understand the connection between financial health and positive outcomes for both individuals and businesses, and we work to help you achieve them.
Because of our long tenure in the industry, we have extensive knowledge of tax laws and accounting best practices. Additionally, we have a unique advantage that combines accounting and information technology.
“I studied computer science and launched my career in I.T.,” explains Eric Waddy, “but I realized how closely I.T. and accounting were linked, and I saw the huge advantage I could bring to clients in the business my father started in 1970 by combining the two.”
Eric C. Waddy, E.A.
Request A Cursory Review
If you have any questions then please feel free to get in touch.
You can submit the form to request a cursory review.
Request A Cursory Review Today!
You could be fined, disbarred and blacklisted if you are not DCAA compliant. Don’t take the risk
© 2020 Waddytax.com | All rights reserved.