Administrative Assistant Job Description
We are currently looking for a Administrative Assistant whose primary responsibilities will include answering the phone, greeting clients, filing paperwork, and routine data entry.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Making copies of forms, filing previous year tax returns, answering the phones.
- Performing general office duties such as filing tax documents alphabetically.
- Pleasantly greeting clients in person or over the telephone.
- Preparing reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing or spreadsheet software.
- Performing data input operations at a rapid pace
Accounting Office located in Woodlawn, Maryland.
Local transportation required
Assistant must be able to work Mon-Fri 10a-6p or Part-Time on Saturdays from 10am-4pm
The position is tax seasonal and begins immediately.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Word
- Experience with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Familiar with 10 Key Calculators (Adding Machine)
- Experience with QuickBooks and Tax Software preferred
Performing Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, or in person.
$10 – $14 per hour